• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..1234567899

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

It's Ate '-'LoisFuLL'-' A.K.A Ms. BadGurl[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

its; ateh tinay,'-'LoisFuLL'-' A.K.A Ms. BadGurl, and kua dale! :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i voted for ate tinay.. :D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i vote sis tinay, cuz she's so friendly :eh:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]^Hahahaha So MS.Badgurl is Friendly and Kind 4 u Thinking[/quote] [b]@NGeNeRaTiOn[/b] yeah, all mods are kind [spoiler]except her.. shes evil hahaha. =D[/spoiler] ---------- [quote=Cutie_Phunk]its; ateh tinay,'-'LoisFuLL'-' A.K.A Ms. BadGurl, and kua dale![/quote] [quote=ReversEdge]It's Ate '-'LoisFuLL'-' A.K.A Ms. BadGurl[/quote] wow... too many supporter of Ms. BadGurl here. goodluck hihihi :D @topic Congratz Sis Tinay ;):thumbsup: and i hope you can reach the top rank in teen200

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-22 08:43:41)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^haha. how dare you. *juz kiddin don. yah know, we're already friends. :eh:* @reversedge. gaaah. that's why i crush you. :redface: *:evil:* @cutiephunk. nyayks. thank you. :P Yeah, go go ate tinay! :thumbsup:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Ahahaha I remember the Scandal when Ate Meng Catch you a Pic A B-Day Gift 4 Kuya Harbs ( The CAPTION ) LOLZ You guyz just making my Night Funny =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D And your Avatar Caption Ate Loys ( Janitress ng FTALK ) LOLZ =D=D=D=D=D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Err, that avatar is familiar? I think he's echo? ;_; @topic: Go Anak Tinay! =D
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ate kristina The hunkies member And singles [spoiler]The CLASS S group is Masungit[/spoiler]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, hahah. Singles? Wow tenkyu! Class S? They're all kind. Except -- lol. :lol: I think dont judge them first.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh wow. 18 votes.. i didnt expect that.. :lol: lulz.. thanks evewyone.. ;) :kiss: :arrow: [b]Class S are masungit?[/b] hmm you might wanna join our conferences and rethink. :lol: you'll be laughing your lungs out.. :lol: =| [b]i nulled my vote [/b]coz i know all of the mods here are kind and friendly. even the meanest mod you [b]THINK[/b] is mean is actually kind and sweet but like any other human, they can be mean when pushed to the limit. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-23 10:50:33)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow. Can't believe I have 13 votes. O_o I also nulled my vote anyway.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mod james and mod duch is ryt, dont be so quick to judge others group =) but its up to you if you think wer like "masungit" :paranoid: :lol: i dont think we are masungit :lol: tnx anyways, :) tc [b]Topic[/b] same here , i nulled my vote. everyone is kind and friendly, usually the qualities of a [b]good[/b] moderator :) i salute you all guys, take note ALL . keep it up. :)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-23 11:21:23)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

u forgot to put sir Lordheinz waah... i should vote for him ehh.. tsk tsk i voted for Ate tinay or nanay tinay cos she's kind and she's my nanay.!

Last edited by LheN_15 (2008-07-05 03:39:00)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me its mod tinay! :D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] for me its sisz thinay and mod dale.. eliters! ;)[/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i thnk it's james_cuteoo2 and mod tinay
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha, wow thank you! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah dadi james is really nice!!! always gave me baon! ahehe ;) :P thnx to those who ...voted for me...uhmmm :paranoid: :/ :redface:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]i vote for Mod. Tinay ;)[/sup] [sup]Mod. Tinay is the best/kind :thumbsup:.[/sup]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 11 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy