• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

@Kuya Eehjhay This Poll Ends After 350-400 Votes Only :D So Common RUSH and Vote now =D @Kuya LordHeinz I Didn't Mean to Erase you on The List Maybe I Accidentally Erase It Cause I Already Wrote your name :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

i voted for ate tinay...:) (and, the other one is kinda personal..i just don't wanna post his nme..)

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-06-17 08:29:39)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]This Poll Ends After 350-400 Votes Only :D So Common RUSH and Vote now =D[/quote] Awww, haha are u hell kidding? :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Nope I'm not HELL Kiddin =D
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i voted for tinay and ducheszv - two good looking and nice girls! :thumbsup:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i voted for 5 mods [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/51.gif[/img]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ohhh.. i have 21 votes and tinay has 40. hahaha.. its not that far. :lol:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i only know -ducheszv -shirow -yuna lol
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Definitely [b]Ephemeral![/b]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate kristina. because i know her very well even she didn`t because mod yet. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha, so CONGRATS w/ Ate Tinay! What`s our SHINING price? :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just to be fair, all the mods here are friendly and kind I salute you all. =) but if i will going to choose, My vote goes to: :arrow: Ate Tinay :arrow: Kuya James_cuteoo2 :arrow: kuya eehjhay No doubt they are very friendly and kind here congratulations ;) [i]burger, burger burger[/i] :lol:

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-20 20:14:53)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Hahahaha So MS.Badgurl is Friendly and Kind 4 u ;] Thinking @Topic 14 votes to go so this thread will be Close =)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

There so many Nice mods here and nice members... Number 1: Shirow Masamune Number 2: Yuna Number 3: Ephemeral Im not joking... They are really nice.... Thnx to you guys
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]^Hahahaha So MS.Badgurl is Friendly and Kind 4 u ;] Thinking[/quote] Why Ms.Badgurl? She's KIND! =|
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woot. advance congrats to ate kristina. huwawa. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just keep on wondering why im not in the list ...perhaps im the worst mod here...
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ woot kuya LH. are you okay? wahaha [i]okay lang yan... problema talaga yan[/i][color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^avoid using tagalog words... hm... just reminding....
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2][quote]NGeNeRaTiOn wrote: ^Hahahaha So MS.Badgurl is Friendly and Kind 4 u ;] Thinking[/quote] Why Ms.Badgurl? She's KIND! =|[/quote] yeah. I'm not bad. :P @ngeneration - nyahaha. wutever you say, I'm still not bad, right guys? *calling* Ate tinay deserves the 44 votes. She's really so friendly. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.431 second ]
Privacy Policy