• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 123456789..9

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

i may not know the true colors of all the mods... but i can say that we have bunch of kind mods in this forum.. yet i only voted for 1 mod as the most.... [b]no one beats xavie[/b].... =)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

i only voted one.. (for now...) i'm still thinking who else to vote =) i just voted [b]sis tinay[/b]. you're the best! :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Tinay - she treat those newbies like her lil brothers/sisters and also Xave :kiss:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-06-13 06:01:41)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i voted for siz tinay!! :thumbsup:
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir ephe .. =):thumbsup: i like all his works here .. a very helpful mod specially for the newbies ..

Last edited by brokeneon (2008-06-13 02:07:50)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

who's that tinay ah!!! :o [spoiler] [quote=emlodee]i voted sis tinay.. lurve you po.. :D:thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=deathsiren]i only voted one.. (for now...) i'm still thinking who else to vote =) i just voted sis tinay. you're the best! :D[/quote] [quote=tjayvalrose_02]Tinay - she treat those newbies like her lil brothers/sisters and also Xave :kiss:[/quote] [quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]i voted for siz tinay!! :thumbsup:[/quote] thanx guys im so tats!! :crybaby: =( [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-13 04:57:54)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Kuya James_cuteoo2-Super duper nice Ate Kristina16-Nice.Friendly... i never see her mad.. [/b] [quote]Ate Lois is [b]NOT[/b] bad.. shes doing her job ok! Shes [b]Friendly[/b] if ur friendly too![/quote] [/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-06-13 05:06:37)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

owww!! dont vote me guys!! im not kindness en frendly mod. :disgust: [spoiler]ala nga akong kwenta ee.. alm ko lng kc mghelp s mga newbie.. d ako mhilig mkipagchuvan at sumli s mga beauty contest lyk most cptivating facse n yan! hehehe!! ftalk to noh!! nde beautytalk!! :lol:[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sis tinay of course. :thumbsup: she's the most friendliest mod.. :redface:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-06-13 06:04:02)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ don't worry dale.. we're voting for the friendliest and the most kind.. not the most captivating face :lol: :lol: my bets are [b]sis tinay[/b], jam and DALE =D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-06-13 06:00:19)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w00t Ate Tinay Is Leading No One Beats Here =D :o
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me the best cool astig monstrus LOL i min very nice & friendly Mod is dadahhhhhh... is! [spoiler] Ephemeral! Lam ko nag aasa kau na Name nyo anjan! pero May Top 5 ako! :lol: in english! sorry if ur name is not posted on my spoiler! ephe is cool & astig![/spoiler] Top 2-7 [spoiler] >Shirow >Kristina/Tinay >Xave >IceKandi >Mizel >Takashi Names Arrange Randomly xcept the 1st Contestant! :lol: BeautyContest! :lol: Fafa Shirow! ahahha... [/spoiler] see ya around! hahah... i dont want to tag people here! :D i just want to share my Opinion! LOL :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-06-13 09:51:17)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i voted for myself. i'm kind too! :lol: st*u lol :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]Don't Vote for [b]ATE '-'LoisFuLL'-'[/b] cause She is a Bad Gurl ( So we Call her [b]Ms.BadGurl[/b] ) LOLZ =D ( Ate Lois Is Guilty LOLZ :lol:)[/quote] You're the host of the contest/poll but you are being biased. i don't know if it's only a joke or you really mean it. but i suggest to close this if you'll continue to be unfair with everyone.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yah nix is ryt! kinda biased to other Mods! :lol: especially those who where not mention! :lol: really its painful to their part! =D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I voted for 15 mods. :D:thumbsup:[/b]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I voted for Sis Tinay. :thumbsup: Weee... She's leading. (^_^) Go! Go! Go![/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: haha thanks for makin this nyahaha. on my list female [b]aciil [/b]:lol: woops [b]sis yuna[/b] i mean :P=D [i]*[s]he's[/s] ooh she's... :retard: my idool :wow:=D[/i] [b]sis jeca[/b] :wow: [i]aww she's rilly kind XD[/i] [b]sis tinay[/b] :wow: [i]she's soo friendly :D:thumbsup:[/i] [b]sis ice[/b] :wow: [i]waw i never meet eu agen sis =([/i] male eu didnt include [b]kanalitnuk[/b] :doubt: mm. [b]mod kher [/b]=D [i]he's always help meh =D[/i] [b]mod juli[/b] :D [i]waha.he's kind to me.. and all member :P[/i] [b]mod shirow.ej.emokid.james[/b]. [i]*no reason.but they loox so nice :P[/i]

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-13 10:16:52)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]mod shirow.ej.emokid.james. *no reason.but they loox so nice :P[/quote] Looks can be deceiving. lols.. just kidding. :eh: --- i nulled my vote. i believe everyone's nice and friendly in their own ways.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wahahaha. :lol: :P i dun rilly know who are they :P ----------- TS better eu make new thread :wasted: eu didnt put all mod there :|;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.512 second ]
Privacy Policy