• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 123456789..9

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

last time i voted Ayei! but now its ephe! :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]^LOLZ Hey You voted some of the Most Scariest and Strict Mods :D Kuya eehjhay Kuya Ephemeral Kuya James[/quote] Me strict? Absolutely not! (: hehehe. btw thank you for having me on ur list.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Omg im not in the list..which means..im the worst moderator...:crybaby:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]Omg im not in the list..which means..im the worst moderator...[/quote] ^ hahaha, yeah. why Lordheinz is not on the List? :D @topic: The same as my previous ;):thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sankyuu for those who voted me. I'll give you the [i]best prize[/i] ever lulz --NOT!!. :P Hmm. I agree that the leading on this poll is ate Tinay. She is a nice and friendly mod. One of my idols here. Go go ate tinay!! [s]Don't forget to treat me some food if you win![/s] :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaahhh :redface: thnx siz yuna!!! :redface: dont worry ill treat you if ever i won lolz.. - Not..am poor... huhu T__T ahehe ;)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Kuya Lord I Just Accidentally Erase It Sorry ( I Type it already and i don't know who erase it :disgust:) @Who will win [spoiler]Pa Cheese Burger ka naman[/spoiler] @Topic 2nd Kuya Ephemeral Is Second - 16 votes 3rd Is Kuya James - 14 votes :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lolz. ill vote again, can i? :paranoid: [spoiler] sis tinay agen ate meng :thumbsup: mod EJ :D mod feruzz mod ephe and james_cuteoo2.. [/spoiler] that's it. :D haha
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i voted 13 mods. :D hehe. i think all mods here are nice and helpful but i only voted for those i know. :eh:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sis tinay deserves it. She's so kind and friendly to everyone. I admire her. ;) anywho, I wanna vote for Nix though, he's so KIND [actually, we're both. :eh:].
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']anywho, I wanna vote for Nix though, he's so KIND [[b]actually, we're both[/b]. :eh:].[/quote] Hahaha! lois! you made me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: the bolded words are familiar to me. LOL well, i'm not a mod anyway. hahaha :doubt:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]:arrow: Omg im not in the list..which means..im the worst moderator...:crybaby:[/quote] Weee, no ure not. Maybe he forgot to put/post ur name dude.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eehjhay , ephemeral , ganda23 , shirow ( lives down the block from here lolz ) ,
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Hahaha! lois! you made me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: the bolded words are familiar to me. LOL well, i'm not a mod anyway. hahaha[/quote] Yeah, It's our tagline. We're both kind. [i]walang kokontra![/i] You're still a mod, retired mod though. :P To the mods who are not included, it doesn't mean you're the worst moderators. He just missed your name, or maybe, he's just too lazy to add your name on the list. lol. :D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-14 10:46:21)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I null voted accidentally. Anyway if I didn't nulled it I'll have to go for Kristina and Ate Meng. Ate Meng is like my psychiatrist. She calms me down whenever my evil spirit comes out.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ lol harbs. make sure that evil spirit is well-rested, and well-fed so it won't come out! :penguin:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Meng is the men! Huahuahua! :lol: I also voted tinay. :redface: and louielyn :doubt: and kikay =) -- they are the people who are kind enough to be close with me. haha.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']Yeah, It's our tagline. We're both kind. walang kokontra! You're still a mod, retired mod though. :P[/quote] Haha. yeah! no one can go against it - that's the real thing. actually i don't wanna be a retired mod now. i wanna have a normal rank again since i won't be a mod anymore. ;)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i voted for bob and james. i forgot to vote tinay.=( bob - my new year's eve friend. iwouldn't forget that. haha. but we have no communication now. maybe he's busy. =( james - my lolo! haha. lol. he's super friendly.:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx lois..i admire you too.. yer really nice..one of the first mod that i get to talk to.. about js and everythin ahehe thnx siz ;) [quote=lucknskill]I also voted tinay. :redface: and louielyn :doubt: and kikay =) -- they are the people who are kind enough to be close with me. haha.[/quote] thnx bob ahehe...that was funny... lolz.. haha [i]basta ung secret ko ah lolz..amf.. :lol: [/i] ahehe @sz bianx: thnx siz :wow: :kiss:.. its ok.. ;) at least you considered me as one of the errr nicest mod hre ;) :kiss: muah!!! to danx and ebliwan: thnx you guyz...im not really nice.... :/ [i]slight lang[/i] ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-14 20:59:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:09

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy