• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

[align=center][b]I Vote For Sisz Tinay... She Is Soo Friendly,Kind,Understandable... All The Good And Kind Habits Belongs To Her... Go Ate Tinay :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

most friendly is sis tinay and sis faith!! they're nice to everyone! =) :thumbsup:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

imma vote for all the mods from CLASS-S ' ' emokidd a.k.a harvii andha blurrycloud deathwish4MCR-freak-dude a.k.a yuna ducheszv Ephemeral ezil2007 icekandi lucknskill okacybernet Shirow Masamune takashi xavierkym :lol::lol::lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Whow, This Thread Is Still Alive =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think lordheinz should be part of the list too he is always very helpful and kind =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

w8!., yah missed some mods.! it's so unfair!., i'm looking for kuya heinz!(lordheinz) tsk.tsk. just wantd 2 vote 4 hm!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its mod tinay! :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kuya dale and ate tinay! :kiss: ;)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmm.... fafs eehjhay bro shirow lil bro james and my pamangkin tinay
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OMG 27 votes? lol. @reika: Thks sis! :D:thumbsup: @anak tinay: Yekeee! Burjer, burjer! =D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][i][quote]To everyone - Don`t Post anymore here if your just gonna vote with the same posting again and again so your post count will increase .. =|[/quote] [/b] ============================== I vote for All the mods active right now :thumbsup:[/i]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i voted,. but i wont tell 'em,. but to tell teh truth some of the mods listed,. erm,. i dunno some of them,. i just dun see them ever sincei registered here lol?? i dun wanna mention teh name
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@anak tinay: Yekeee! Burjer, burjer! =D[/quote] dadi!!! wha burger...dun have money eh!!! you give me money first then ill treat you na! ;) :lol: :P
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]dadi!!! wha burger...dun have money eh!!![/quote] Don't had Allowance? :D @Topic So this Topic is Still Alive :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I vote for ate tinay~ :lol:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lordheinz is not on d list ? :wallbash:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah.. where's lh??? im gonna vote for tinay..lh and eehjhay
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's ate tinay... i really wanna know her so much... I wanna be friends with her huhu... but no time to talk to her.. :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh geez..:o thnx to those who voted ;) ... am i really that kind? ahehe ;) :lol: thnx thnx guyz... sizzies and bros.. @philixre: thnx siz...same here me wanto to know more about you also.. dont worry ill drop by yer fs too ;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Thread Starter[/b] i corrected the word "kindness" in the title hope its ok with you. :D [hr] [b]Topic[/b] The kindest mod for me is [b]Ephemeral[/b] course, no one beats [b]Vitz[/b] coz he answers PM from newbies and wasn't included to any of the flaming that happened here in FT. Although im not saying he can't be mad. Ive seen him mad before. And i say [b]Amen[/b] to that spammer. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:01

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy