• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 123456789..9

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

i love both.. but i have more converse shoes than vans.. hehhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

^wow! i love converse! :D i have a blue and a red one. i have no vans so far. =|
jomari27
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,,converse is the best.,, .,,peAce out=)=)

Last edited by jomari27 (2008-07-12 20:45:46)

jomari27
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,,its my shoes..,
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love both.but stil,converse takes the itsy-bitsy lead :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Converse, no more further discussion.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Converse...but Van's are okay, too.
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

converse...."there's more designs in converse than on vans"ithink...
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love 'em both so friggin' much!! XD they both show = rock & roll !! :eh:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]I've got more converse shoes and I have only one vans[/i] [sup] *Hallie*[/sup] ... I pick[b] vans[/b] cause its so dang comfy.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i use converse rather tahn vans,. hehehehe :D i love it more,. hahaha :wow: but vans is kewl too :D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-13 08:31:04)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vans is not bad... i like it's easy to use function.. but my heart is just for converse :wow: the John Varvatos Series are awesome! u should have bought one!
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who cares i wear both...but my vans are much comfyer !
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they're both nice but i LOVE converse more... :P
~makaruro01
» n00b
1969-12-31

~ i totally love CONVERSE ~ ~ hihihihi, for me i'm more comfy with my conVerse, ~ tHaN MY VaNS.. ~ :o:o
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

converse.. chuckz dunno bout vans it lookz ok i think but not my thang... :cool:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahaha! wow! more converse lovers! my classmates wore vans today... i was so left out lol my neighbors wear converse, my aunt, sister, mother, my cousins, but not my dad. go converse! the all time classic! but the thing is, i honestly like the vans designs.. so nice :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Another poll huh Muddeh? =D -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Converse foleva. Teh people in muh school (liek the poster above me) wears converse. They dunno vans :lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]converse![/b] luv it! =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:20

[ 10 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy