• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

[b]Converse.[/b] i luv converse. they have beautiful styles and many to choose from. and i have one pair of converse shoes. :eh:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

i like converse .... _____________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ive been with Converse since like .. forever. XD
forbiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

..:lol:.. ..the are both good shoes.. ..but what i lyk mOre is VANS.. ..wanna know WHY?.. ..because it is very cUtE and ATTRACTIVE.. ..:lol:..
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

converse.. is the best! :thumbsup:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

converse for me
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse,, nothing beats the classic,,:cool:
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love both of them :]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like converse m0re...
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

usually converse..:exclaim:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

iL.go.for.converse.. ..thought.vans.are.good.. ..because.you.can.pair.it.to.anything..

Last edited by iRu kaRa (2008-11-29 08:36:53)

N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like [b]vans![/b] =)
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CONVERSE[/b] its driving me crazy :retard:[/align]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

both.....!! hihi!!!
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i prefer [b]vans[/b] for skating..:eh:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i seem to like both. but i love converse chuck taylor's more!
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think dis thread fits at fashion section
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

converse! i dont have any vans yet! xD =D=D=D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me: Vans is better =)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm wearing Vans so I think it is better. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy