• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

der is a similar thread like dis at the fashion section
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

converse!!!! but vans is not bad!!! =)=)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like them both but most of the time i prefer converse, 'cause vans sometimes make my feet look really wide.. :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I much much much prefer Converse. But Vans is good too.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im inloev with converse. :D I have 6 sets of converse shoes, and Im planning to collect more. :D I have Vans too, But only 1 pair. :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer converse . . .:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Similar thread 2: [/b] :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t43477-Vans-or-Converse.html [b]Topic reported :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:11

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy