• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789..9

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

converse is better....is there any sketchers i love all the shoes...made by theme
ahmaddon91
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

for shuffler.. the harder the shoe grip.. more good.. huhuhu
francis0523
» n00b
1969-12-31

coverse :thumbsup: i luv it
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coverse love it!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah .. i have many collection of converse in my house :]]
emo_maldita13
» n00b
1969-12-31

VANZ for me!.hehe. i have more vanz shoes than convers. i more liked it because of its unique and the different kind of design.
wenna04
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

♥Converse....!!!♥
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like nike, but if it's converse or vans, well Converse!!!! :)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose both =)
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't have Vans and Converse lol! coz im not into ruber Shoes imao! = Converse = coz it's more popular than vans i gues ^_^
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa i want converse!! i also like vans!!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]converse forevah......[/b]:eh::P:cool:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:penguin: I love them both..
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both but converse is better =)
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i simply lurve converse :wow: chuckz rules!
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like vans than converse
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm going old school. Converse are the shiz ! :P
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I bought a new pair of Vans yesterday,I still go for Vans. :P
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love them both.. but.. i'll choose CONVERSE! :penguin:
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]converse...! :D :thumbsup:[/b] [b] its d best of d best...![/b] [spoiler][b]\m/[/b][/spoiler][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy