• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

[b]^[/b] yeah,agree with her x] I love 'em both aiee :wow:
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

both of them actually
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'd go for converse.. love chucks! =) but vans are quite good too...
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Converse!!!! :D:D
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

CONVERSE! it fits my style!
sheynjheii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Converse! :) :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I go for converse. :lol:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse :eh: hahaha i just love it
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse.. nothing beats the classics..=)=)=)
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

converse. . ..for me. . . :D
vlad
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]c0nverse[/b] \m/..wooohooooooo
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its converse:) iam comfortable to wear them than vans
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well, I like VANS OFF THE WALL. =)
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i love vans!i don't even get to tie my shoe lace![/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm in the choices, i'd pick converse..... but i love red by marc ecko..
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i have both of that brand.. ..ang that 2 is comportable to wear..kea i chose both

Last edited by xxaylaxx (2008-11-15 11:33:06)

mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]both[/b] =) loev their styles
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like converse than vans! vans is also nice but i really really like converse!
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer converse. :D It's pretty much fine for me.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'l choose Converse, coz i hav a collection of 4 pairs Converse shoes, i don't hav Vans yet. :)[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-16 07:05:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy