• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..1234567899

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

[b]hhm. isnt this thread already in Fashion Section? but oh well, i choose both! =P[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

i think this should be moved to the Fashion section. @topic: converse over vans. but both are still nice.
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'd rather use converse . :D
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

DC shoes for the win
lordpix
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like converse:cool::evil::redface:
Aez_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Converse better, i like them both but I have only Converse. =)
Deximo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do prefer both.. coz i like them to wear whenever where i go...
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

converse for me...heheheh i dont have vans..
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b]:arrow:oyeah as allways converse cuz i'm an all star yeah[/b] [spoiler]keep bumpin :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/spoiler] [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/82/43/31973428/1_367147261m.jpg[/img]
ken_shin0506
» n00b
1969-12-31

converse here :wow:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have to stick to vans. love the fat shoes. hehhe
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I love converse. I have not yet tried vans yet. So yeah, I'm a bit biased. xD[/color]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]converse[/b] i love knee-high converse:thumbsup:=)
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i like it both! :D:thumbsup:
colinelocin
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: CONVERSE. I <3 IT.
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both..but, i have more pairs of vans than converse, but my converse shoes are out of this worldlhab dhem!^^
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Converse[/b] is waaaay cooler.
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me i love converse
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll choose both!
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love 'em bowt.. i hav collections of 'em ..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy