• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 123456789..9

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Converse!:D so cool and cute!:lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

converse :thumbsup: cool :thumbsup:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`emm.. I like both.. I like converse.. Nice designs! I like vans.. My bad, don't have any that shoes..(I'll have Soon! :P) Ehehehe.. can`t decide what i want to buy!?:|
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]errg ill go for vans.. i have 5 pairs of vans slip-on[/b]
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse!! :eh: much luv!
pAtzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

cOnvErSe!!!...=)=)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:arrow: converse!.[/b][/align]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wear both.. :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I loev Converse.Especially teh style/Deign. :))
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like 'em both :D but vans looks better though :o

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-07-27 11:51:39)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im really a big fan of vans so ill go for vans :D:thumbsup:
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer vans... they have cool styles... and it fits my skinny jeans.. =| also its comfortable for me... i have three converse black red and green my vans colors are red/wblack(checkered) black converse with skulls...too many to mention =D vans!!!!!!!!!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

VANS VANS VANS VANS i like this :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i like [b]converse[/b]...it's attractive[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im really a big fan of vans and i have 4 vans shoes :D:thumbsup:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

converse. no wonder ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by emlodee (2008-08-14 22:21:25)

jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse :thumbsup:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

converse sisz! i love their styles!
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]converse[/b] i have 2 pairs of converse the one is color skyblue and the other 1 is pruple. i have no vans shoes so i go for converse.
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

converse, converse, and always converse! =)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy