• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1123456789..9

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

modern_kealotz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

hmmm i prefer both ilove them both vans and converse
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

[b]CONVERSE BABY got lots of collection[/b]
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Both of them are alright.
pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

Converse!!!!!!!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Vans are soo popular here in the U.S.!!! -bcause the shoes are so stylish.. But I like e'm both!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose both.. :D:D
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse of course!.. coz i dont have it.. hehehehe!.. lol! =|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like them both..but i didnt use conz...but for vans i used one shoe when im still in HS..
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey everyone! thank you for posting in mai topic! converse forevah! :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

before i always want converse shoes but as time passes im now addicted to vans shoes :lol:
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CONVERSE. :) [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnote-siggie7.gif[/img]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have 2vans. 1 simple blue. and a checkered one. i also have 2 consverse. 1 blue. and 1 gray. so i'll go for both:)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

converse rocks!........peri0d.:thumbsup::thumbsup: ...no buts.....=) >>chucks-addict<<:P
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i rather choose converse it fits my style.. =):thumbsup:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

converse,, coz i can get them for free,, lol
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

converse i love it ..
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

converse.. soo confiee :D
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chucks have lots of pairs :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i go for converse!:D:thumbsup:..very fashionable and i just love the vintage designs..:D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Converse mehn :> I sooper love it :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy