• ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 123456789..9

So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

converse! :D For me converse is better in every way
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

[color=green] whoo .. converse :exclaim: :thumbsup:[/color]
misskudo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse..!! i love it so..!!
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Another poll huh Muddeh? =D -- TOPIC Converse foleva. Teh people in muh school (liek the poster above me) wears converse. They dunno vans :lol:[/quote] wakaka uma-chan... i knuh Vans! :lol: dont say my world name 'Muddeh' in front of everyone.. or else ill say yours.. il---- oops! [b]TOPIC[/b] my sister has a better looking converse than i have. its light blue with polka dots on it!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

CONVERSE, of course!! (for me...)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]BOTH! [/b] Converse is really cool and lasts for a VERY LONG TIME!! (got 4 of them) My favorites are actually high cuts and double tongue ones! Vans, yeah! Because I'm kinda of a skater, so u understand! (got 2) I REALLY LOVE the skater ones...well yeah!
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me... vans... but i'm using converse...
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I love converse hahah I have vans :P
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaah! i lab conserve! but i lyk the style of vans,too! =):thumbsup: i'm gonna buy one someday. :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love both. i think one is very unique from the other. that's why i love them both
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i love both. but i prefer Converse![/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I say BOTH! XDD [b]Vans:[/b] Good for skaters (skateboarding); other type Good for fashion. [b]Converse:[/b] Comfortable in someway. (but not that comfi) Also good for fashion. I both have vans and converse. I use vans (black; 1st type) because they have skater shoes. And that's very awesome. XDD I use converse (black; high-cut) because they are very "IN" nowadays in our school. ^3^
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahmz.,., converse! i like it! ahihihihihi.,. :D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I choose both but right now i'm wearing Jack Purcell shoes :) They're great too ![img]http://i27.tinypic.com/20uwjdf.jpg[/img][/b]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

converse! -yea!
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer both..
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Both.. ^^ I just don't know but I really like them both. ^^
iyah20
» n00b
1969-12-31

both? i never owned vans.. haha.. but my bro. has one.. i tried them on even tho theyre too big i own 3 chucks :)

Last edited by iyah20 (2008-07-19 21:44:47)

darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

using converse. but gonna buy vans. XD. i choose converse fer now :]]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

both of them :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So guys.. Both of them are really good brands of shoes. I want to know which is loved more by the people. :D Please state your reason and/or the type of Converse and Vans you own. :D

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy