• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]A Walkie Talkie.:D[/b][/font]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-23 01:52:48)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ a new shoes :penguin: xD
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Water Bed :penguin::penguin::penguin:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^spongbob doll for you. :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a book.. any book. haha :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a black magic :eh: xD
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a giant cerberus :idea:

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 01:56:04)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]A pet monkey for yu ^__________^[/b][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Books :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a big bear :P xD
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha...... a meeting with miley cyrus 4 all of u^

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 01:58:38)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

koala .. :D ^^,]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Canon Ball :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new school bag xD
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A new lunchbox :exclaim:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A doll house. :gift: [/b][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Doll :penguin::penguin::penguin:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^a repu for a Group Mate. :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ banana shake xD
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A doll shoe :exclaim: :exclaim:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:37

[ 9 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy