• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[b]a hearthful jacket that hugs :][/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ pizza for yah!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a :cake::cake::cake: xD
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A private date with Chipster. :thumbsup:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]weee a date from chipster. sounds cool :] a lablayp por yu :][/b]
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Chipster date Not for you! :lol: Private date with Freeya 4 you :D

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-24 02:30:18)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Bling Bling :penguin::penguin:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]a table. :D:thumbsup:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a hug from hyaley!!
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Serale]Chipster date Not for you![/quote] yah i know. bleee! a cake por yur bdae. :]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Serale]A private date with Chipster.[/quote] wtf, =D=D=D @t. a new house ;) xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Black Roses for you :penguin::penguin::penguin:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Serale]Private date with Freeya 4 you[/quote] who's freeya? :]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a new Boyfren! for yah!!!

Last edited by CloudsRider (2009-01-24 02:44:29)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karhentOt]who's freeya? :][/quote] avoid [i]OT [/i]here :) @T: Paramore sttuffs :eh::eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a ghost friend :penguin: xD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a kiss from ate avril!!!
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]avoid OT here[/quote] Overtaym?.. ooppps sorie. a bunch of baloon :]
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ballon ball. =]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karhentOt]Overtaym?.. ooppps sorie.[/quote] LOL. Off Topic :D:D:D @T: Telephone :penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:06

[ 9 queries - 0.664 second ]
Privacy Policy