• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ a kiss from hayley...........:penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ kiss :kiss: from avril xD
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

// edited cd of avril :lol::lol:

Last edited by neaz (2009-01-25 04:11:52)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a hug from hayley!!.........:penguin:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> a picture frame ..
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a concert ticket of paramore. ^^
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

// edited :eh: a teddy bear =)

Last edited by neaz (2009-01-25 04:15:25)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a doll for yah!
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: a guitar for yaw
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

^a fish for eu.. :eh::wow:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a pizaa for yah!!
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a +repu for you :eh:

Last edited by mirhadz (2009-01-25 04:41:28)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

^an aquarium.. :lol::penguin:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a chocolate for him // edited

Last edited by neaz (2009-01-25 04:47:10)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a cupcake for yah!! :penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A giant coaster. :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new laptop touch screen :eh: xD
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A sticky siggy........=D=D:thumbsup:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ an ice cream for yah!! ...:penguin:
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

>♥ A Sports car ♥<
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 9 queries - 0.222 second ]
Privacy Policy