• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

planet for this alien =D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

cupcakes for my big sister.:P.:D :D :D

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-29 09:00:15)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

chocolate for my younger sister :P
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

biscuit for my broo.:D :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

planet planet planet :penguin::penguin: [hr] sablay :lol: pink dress for echaaaaaaaaan :D

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-29 09:01:08)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

money for you :penguin:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

planet planet planett :globe::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a smile for you :)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 09:03:35)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

planet pluto for u.:p
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i give u back your biscuit :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

planet marssss :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nothing to give and i will take back my money =D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]i'll give u my old - smelly bag. :P[/color]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mercury for uuu :lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]coffffeeeeeeeeeee.:gift:[/color]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

saturnusssssssssss =D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]a tissue box.:gift::lol::lol::lol:[/color]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-29 09:11:04)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

exam exam exam! =D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A carrot shake..hehee :D:thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=setsunacha]exam exam exam![/quote] noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: @TOPEEEEEC: farm.farm.farm with many.many animals.:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.236 second ]
Privacy Policy