• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Trip to Hogwarts :D:D
Lady_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Trip to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory------ :penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Trip to City of Ember :penguin::penguin::penguin:
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Imma give you a penguin. :penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Trip to heaven :penguin::penguin:
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: a cupcake =]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

French Fries :penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ siz mela for you :wow: xDD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]siz mela for you :wow:[/quote] LOL. :lol::lol::lol: [b]Noz and Chipster[/b] for you :penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Kaygee :3]Noz and Chipster for you[/quote] wtf, xDDD :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] xiru and siz mela and layne for yah :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a gun.=D=D=D=D=D =D bang bang!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]xiru and siz mela and layne for yah :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] :O:O:O:O:O:O:O @T: Air gun :penguin::penguin:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

water gun . . :lol: **,]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Choco rumble. :gift: [/b][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waffle :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ryl for him =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]^ ryl for him =D[/quote] :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O [b]Chipster[/b] for you :penguin::penguin:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a mustard for you . . =D
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a virus wahahaha =D
stan_clone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]a clone of you ^^ :thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:14

[ 9 queries - 0.204 second ]
Privacy Policy