• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[spoiler][quote=chipster489]^A real wedding w/ Noz, awww.[/quote] lolz, :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler] @t. date w/ your love one :) xDD
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

an iPOD video. :):eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A Coke float. :gift: [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-27 05:16:52)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a ghost gf for yah =D=D=D xDD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^U and Noz r really compatible and meant 4 each other :thumbsup:, uyyy, a Valentine's date w/ him at Las Vegas. :wow: :gift: [/b][/font]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chicharon . . :cry: ^^,] :thumbsup:
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a slice of chocolate cake. :)
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

trip to disneyland for yah :thumbsup:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a :rose::rose::rose::rose: for tpam :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/b]

Last edited by lollipop93 (2009-01-27 05:44:25)

muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a :rose::rose: for u!!!
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]:gift::gift::gift: for you lols[/b]
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

A ball...:lol::lol:
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a new doll!!! :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=chipster489]U and Noz r really compatible and meant 4 each other :thumbsup:, uyyy, a Valentine's date w/ him at Las Vegas.[/quote] whahahahaaaaaaaaaa, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] @t. a box of chocolates :gift: xDD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-27 06:06:49)

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a vect diagram [/b] :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A box of Brazo de Mercedes. :gift: [/b][/font]
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a :cake: for you :D hehe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A Valentine's date w/ Piolo Pascual dis Hearts Day. :wow: :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ date w/ your long time crush :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a shit from a elephant.. =D [i]peace yah[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 9 queries - 0.502 second ]
Privacy Policy