• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

A pair of havaianas for her.........:thumbsup:
Souleater
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

A PS3 with tons of games of his choosing. :)
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a popsicle ! :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a chocolates :arrow: :gift: xDD
Souleater
» n00b
1969-12-31

cow tongue :).....
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll give him an ice cream :P
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a :cake: and :rose: =D =D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nothing . . . =D=D=D j/k . . a pen . .
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dinner with prodigy and watch prodigy concert ;) ;)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Basketball :penguin::penguin::penguin:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ang3l for him :lol::lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A white Triskelion shirt. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/jrfvir.jpg[/img]
Lady_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

a suikoden....somethin haha Idk

Last edited by Lady_666 (2009-01-28 02:57:28)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

An XP shut upped.........:D:D=D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]a queso de bola. :][/b]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sundot kulangot from baguio. :P
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Pet kittens. *Meow*. :penguin:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ a bulb :P :idea:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A Kfc Fully Loaded meal 4 dinner. :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a date w/ avril :wow: xDD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 9 queries - 0.229 second ]
Privacy Policy