• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

A.. [spoiler]Watermelon for you. :D[/spoiler]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ an ice cream for yah!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a :gift: for you =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new wall :clock: xDD
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umbrella. . .ella ella ella eh eh . .:lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A $5 million scarlet Ferrari car. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/219vz37.jpg[/img]
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll give you a nice venue for a cosplay event.
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anything you want! :D :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 500 pesos :lol:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^a plane ticket for you. LOL. :lol:^^ [b]Trip To Paris[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A jar of honey. :gift: [/b][/font]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a jar of peanut butter. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Dejavu Sans][b]^A jewelry box, w/ a sparkling greenie inside. ;) :gift: [/b][/font]
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

complete set of sudoku :penguin::penguin:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a red rose for babe :rose: hehehe...peace!! :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a black rose for you :lol: hehe peace :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

air plane air plane :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

candy for this sweet sizie :lol::P
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

froggie for this froggie girl :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:rose: for our memory
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 9 queries - 0.160 second ]
Privacy Policy