• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a something for you :penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Mocca Frapee. :gift: [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-26 07:23:32)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Frapucino , delicious XD
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u]crunch bar :penguin::penguin:[/u]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a greenie for you ghurl :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A $250,000 diamond necklace. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/mr8ohx.jpg[/img]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

=D ^ haha pixxx only jokes* a brand new ferarri for you :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ kaygee for yah sizzy :wow: xD
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hey, rei would be better jokes* =D chipster for my siszie =D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D choco mucho :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz, layne.. hahhaha, nope.. :penguin::penguin::penguin: @t.. kiss :kiss: from your crush :penguin::penguin: xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-26 07:47:47)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hmmm pizza for you share it with me !!
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

chocolates. :):):)
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

text message from your crush :D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a pussy cat. :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hoodie for you. :D
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chocolate for u :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Uhm. Camera! =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Chicken burger. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2zish6p.jpg[/img]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cheese burgir. . . haaha :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 9 queries - 0.163 second ]
Privacy Policy