• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[b]noodles and cake :lol::lol:[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ box of cookies :P xDD
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my body and soul.. joke haha :lol: i'll give you a paperbag, enjoy it. haha :thumbsup:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

twelve dozens of lollipops :lol:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

three cats.. :gift:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Heart shaped chocolates. :gift: [/b][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

fiSh cRacKer :thumbsup:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

+repu.. :D:D:D
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Choclit again!!! :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cadaver =)=):thumbsup:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a shining green repu lol :penguin:[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^An art paper. :gift: [/b][/font]
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

rubber... [spoiler]any kind of rubber. what do you want?[/spoiler]
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]make up kit for yah :penguin::penguin:[/b]
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

a doll :D and a surprise :gift:
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

icecream. :D:D :penguin:
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

Smileys..ehehehe :)=):|=|:(:cry:=(:D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad::angry::disgust::doubt::evil::redface::eh::retard::wasted::smoke::ninja::drool::crybaby::puke:
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

twilight. :) :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Box of fruit tarts. :gift: [/b][/font]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cad-ver-ree (cadbury) haha :lol: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 9 queries - 0.274 second ]
Privacy Policy