• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Dat wil b nice, a romantic date w/ [i]Noz[/i]. :wow: :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ hahaha, lolz :lol::lol::lol: Avril lavigne poster for yah :wow: xDD
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

* * A Cute Dollie.. hahaha :D :D :D
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. i'll give you an electric guitar! free ampli. :))
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=melancholia18]electric guitar![/quote] Like ur gift.. I'll be giving you a green.. hahaha That's my :gift:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^I'll giv u d latest Electronic guitar. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2nicvmp.jpg[/img]
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can't help but I'll give u a green too!.. It's ur lucky day! hahaha..
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new cp :penguin: xDD
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

Laptop for you ^_6
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a :gift: for you XDD
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A Pringles Cheese flavor. :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ kiss from avril Lavigne :kiss: xDD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A sexy picture of Avril Lavigne. :o ;) :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/1g2d6r.jpg[/img]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

corn chips . .:D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ New sunglasses. :cool:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

94th repu . . :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Boy Bawang cornick. :gift: [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-28 09:18:38)

Souleater
» n00b
1969-12-31

New house^ [quote=viruz84]corn chips . . :D[/quote] chili for corn chips

Last edited by Souleater (2009-01-28 19:15:32)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Manga Series :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 9 queries - 0.381 second ]
Privacy Policy