• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a hug from hayley!! :thumbsup: :wow:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

A Kiss from me. Lol. XDD =D=D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a hug from me!! :thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ new gf =D=D=D xD
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A Name. I'll call you. Hmm. Let me think.. Can you suggest? Lol.. I'll give you a name and the name will come from you. XD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ chipster for yah!!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Lol. XD I'll give you a cheek kiss. lol. XD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i give u a lip kiss!! :kiss::kiss: muah!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]^ i give u a lip kiss!! :kiss::kiss: muah![/quote] ^lol. FK? Know that? FK. i'll give you that. XD lol.
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]^lol. FK? Know that? FK. i'll give you that. XD lol.[/quote] wat is that!! ^ a ring for yah!!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]xstel wrote: ^lol. FK? Know that? FK. i'll give you that. XD lol. wat is that!! ^ a ring for yah!![/quote] Lol. Never mind. A Marriage Contract. Haha. XD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a life for u!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: =D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm. There's an [u]accident[/u]. XD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a glasses for yah
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A Shutter shades for men. XD
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ new bf for yah :lol: xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-24 06:11:19)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ me for u!! :eh:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Haha. me for me? XD CloudsRider for you. XD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ bradd pid for yah!
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ my heart for yah, just kiddin' xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:30

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy