• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[b]thorns of roses :P :penguin:[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

A Piece of a Ceramic Tile. XDD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A liter of tequila. :gift: [/b][/font]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^A Red Wine. XD
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u]one peace of lead [/u] :penguin:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

One card for Cabal Online. lol.
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]chickens feather :eh::eh:[/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Disco,,nnection No..tice :lol:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a :gift::gift::gift: to tpam :P[/b]
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1 month vacation
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

trip to malaysia for 2" hehehe...maybe me?
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a trip back to philippines =D=D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a talking ferret.^ ----> :gift:
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=fyoks]trip to malaysia for 2" hehehe...maybe me?[/quote] Wow.. :wow: @ T Maybe a trip to Hollywood :eh:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trip to north pole ^^
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A trip to new zealand.
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trip to california?^^..
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trip to the whole country =D =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Penshoppe products. :gift: [/b][/font]
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:wow: 2 tickets Trip to disney land miss u all :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 9 queries - 0.618 second ]
Privacy Policy