• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

dei25
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ a date with Hayley Williams. :D
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^a camera g=for you my friend.. :eh::penguin:
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ an apple air :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a nightclub here in the U.S.A[/b] :thumbsup:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ a cake for you.. :) :cake:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A cake............:thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ glass of milk :penguin: xD
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a cookie :lol: :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ green bag :eh: xD
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]rainbow colored lollipops :lol::lol:[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A picture of myself. :gift: [/b][/font]
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A chocolate icecream :D

Last edited by Dhezziie (2009-01-25 02:27:49)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A fresh kiss............:kiss::thumbsup:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ an ice cream for yah!!
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

--> ♥ A sports car ♥ <--
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a hug from hayleys.... :kiss:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a guitar for you ;)
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> popcorn for the person above me..
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new cp :penguin::penguin::penguin: xD
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> a music player ^^..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:17

[ 10 queries - 0.158 second ]
Privacy Policy