• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

for you a mic!!
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a green jacket....
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a brand new cp =D=D=D xDD
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I always give choclit. :D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]a crabie pattie and a hundread box :][/b]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i give u spongeee bobee..haha
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll give you Patrick. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^McDo fries. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/68eltx.jpg[/img]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a kiss for you :kiss:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A McDo fries 4 u as wel. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/68eltx.jpg[/img]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Strawberry pie. :D
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=babykidx]a green jacket....[/quote] tnx!! ^a cocojam!!

Last edited by xxaylaxx (2009-01-27 00:03:23)

ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a cute bag.. :)
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ViLia .A.]a cute bag.. :)[/quote] hehehehe!!tnx tnx!! give u a watch!!
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

trip to disney land
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

plus repu for kuya jie's friend :exclaim:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Big Mac burger. :gift: [/b][/font] [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/28k0tae.jpg[/img]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:eh: kfc fries.. :P
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

40th repu for you . . .:D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shades for you. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 9 queries - 0.381 second ]
Privacy Policy