• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[font=Dejavu Sans][b]^Trip and a date w/ her bf at New York City. :gift: [/b][/font]
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

:kiss: k i s s :)) hahaah :P
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ date with Edward Cullen :wow: xDD
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahha..ur ex sis^^
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ a date with your crush idol. :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

date with anes :D

Last edited by mikay_03 (2009-01-26 02:40:31)

senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

graphing notebook, a calculator and 5 integral calculus problem...wahaha
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Emo Shirts :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ band aid :D:thumbsup: :D:D:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Dejavu Sans][b]^A sans rival. :gift: [/b][/font]
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a pack of werewolves :eh:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a trip to italy ^^
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

big ben :P :P :P
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mr bean . . . hahaha =D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: norton av :D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

all dvd series of Naruto... :gift::gift:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Doodle :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noodles . . .:o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Dejavu Sans][b]^Durian juice. :gift: [/b][/font]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a piggy bank. :D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 9 queries - 0.195 second ]
Privacy Policy