• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ your wish ;) xD
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Avril Lavigne sigggy. xDD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Good nyt hugs and kisses. :kiss: :gift: [/b][/font]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]Good nyt hugs and kisses.[/quote] a punch..:lol: peace.. a video game :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ WAHAHA. LOL. ((: :lol::lol: a punch in his stomach :lol::lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

^1dozen of kiss in her a&** :lol::penguin:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ A knife, so I we can kill each other. :-J
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

^a fake blood for her.. :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A hammer. so I can pukpukize his head. ((:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

^a pic of mine,, :lol: so that she will be addctd to me.. [b]again and again[/b] :lol::wallbash::penguin:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^toys shop fer you :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

patchii : asa men. :mad: ((: Jok. - - my [s]heart[/s] ears. :redface: aw xD

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2009-01-23 09:30:05)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

^:o my body.. :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yuck. you're so taba. xD :lol::lol: full of fats. - - Moi heart. :wasted::wasted:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

:redface: no im not..thats almost 10 years ago..:lol: ^my heart din..:redface:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ My two eyes. :wow::wow:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

^my tongue.. :wow::wow:

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-23 09:39:37)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my lips. oha. (((((((((: XD
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

:puke: ^my abs.. :lol::penguin:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yuck. too ambixuss. :lol: - - fries. coz im hungry, il share it with him. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 9 queries - 0.499 second ]
Privacy Policy