• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

A :norose::norose::norose: :penguin:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

:kiss: kiss :lol: jk :P
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:cake: cake . :lol: apii chnse new yr !
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a box. haha. :gift: joke. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A multitude of red roses. :rose: :gift: [/b][/font]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a cake for yuu. :cake:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A digicam..........:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Black Blood Brotherhood jacket. :gift: [/b][/font]
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tikooy ^ hahahahaha :lol: :))
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A kiss one her cheek............ =):kiss::penguin:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]a kiss on his ear-drums. :lol: joke.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:cake: for my sistah XD
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a candy for you... IMY sis.. long time no see..
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A female puppy... because she is cute.. ;)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A repu for her..............:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A pet gorilla. :gift: [/b][/font]
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

Suikoden in real life!:ninja:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ anime poster :penguin: xDD
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A sports car - - -
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ cookies :D:D:D xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.217 second ]
Privacy Policy