• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[b]^[/b]avril lavigne's hair. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A date w/ Roger Federer. :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a balloons :penguin::penguin::penguin: xD
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

school utensils <--- hahaha
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a :gift: for you XDD
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ a date with david archuleta. :eh:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rode for yah :rose: :D
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ women =D =D =D
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a tarsier (sp?)
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'd give you.. [spoiler]Choclit. :D[/spoiler]
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]one month supply of chupa chups :lol::lol:[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a box of flower :rose:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Hugs and kisses, mwahugs. :kiss: :gift: [/b][/font]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

give him a box of chocolate :thunder:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^A Siamese cat. :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ date w/ avril lavigne xD
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:rose: for you :thumbsup:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a voo doo doll for you :D[/b] :penguin::penguin:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lots of love.hahaah xd
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a maybelline foundation. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:54

[ 9 queries - 0.202 second ]
Privacy Policy