• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

eLs
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

chocolates 4 you. : ]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

An Umbr[b]Ella[/b] For youu.
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new jacket :D xD
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a new album. ayeh. :penguin:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A horseride. XD
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ haircut for you :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]^ haircut for you :D[/quote] That would do. A +repu!
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ skinny jeans xD
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm. A Colored Skinny Jeans. XD
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickeymouse023]reikazek wrote: a naruto compilation cd... heheheh.. :thumbsup: / . . . .!`~ hI AtE . . .!`~ =D[/quote] ^Post not related noob. XD ~I'll give you a report about that. XD
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] a trip to Alaska with a pet :penguin:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lots of Candies. XD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ my heart for yah!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Heart for you. With my love inside of it. Cupcake. XD:wallbash:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :wow::wow::wow: my life for yah!!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~A Cupcake for my Cupcake. [can i call you mu cupcake? lol.]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a honey for yah!!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]^ a honey for yah!![/quote] Then i'll call you my honeybunch. XD I'll give you all of me. :wow:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ i will give u my time hehehe!
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]a book. :/ :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:10

[ 9 queries - 0.248 second ]
Privacy Policy