• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^Mine too. My time will be yours. All Honeybunch. XDD :wow::wow:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ a gun for my dear ticher!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm. Anything you want. XD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A trip at Melbourne. :gift: [/b][/font]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A Name for you called "Chippy." Lol. :lol::lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ my love for yah!! :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by CloudsRider (2009-01-24 07:56:21)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Also my love honeybunch. lol. XD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A beach ball, summer is near. :gift: [/b][/font]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]Also my love honeybunch. lol. XD[/quote] add my ym!! ^ a new house for yah!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~Hm. I dun use ym. i use MSN. :D add me at my msn. :D My :wow::wow:. :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]~Hm. I dun use ym. i use MSN. :D add me at my msn. :D My :wow::wow:. :D[/quote] i dun have msn!!! ^ a kiss for yah!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aww. Sign up for MSN! :D:D A kiss for you too. :kiss:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a hug for yah!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^A tiger cub. :gift: [/b][/font]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[clodu]The last hug for you. And a kiss. Hm. ~PM me if you signed up for MSN. :D[/cloud] Gotta Go. Nyt! ~2pic. Camera. XD

Last edited by xstel (2009-01-24 08:09:10)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Good nyt kiss, tsup. :kiss: :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: xD
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Pieces of Eight! :D :arrow: Pieces of Eight: Silver coins from Spain in medieval =) [spoiler][img]http://all-kids.us/pieces%20of%20eight.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]a pic of mine. :lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a kiss from hayley for yah ticher
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.273 second ]
Privacy Policy