• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 12345678910..10

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-07-28 07:00:41)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

wieee .. maybe if u are on invi mode i might think that u never log out urself . :lol: :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

well actually i dun log out my account anymore,. hehe *since my cousin is not here anymore,.[because he has also an account here] but sumtimes,. i only log out when im in a computer shop lol!! of course... .you might see me online always. lol :wallbash:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. i don`t log-out in ftalk.. cuz I check it.. every minute.. except when i`m sleeping.. but i don`t log-out..
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i never log out here.. i always forgot to log out wen im switching to ubuntu. =)

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-09-15 12:11:15)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh lol that's me. XD I dont log-out my FTalk acc. Because I'm too lazy to log-in. :lol: And, I'm teh only one in this house who's foruming, so yeah. XP No need to log out anymore. X3
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. i don't logout anymore.. I just press alt+f4 when leaving my comp.. haha.. That's why when I go to this site.. i'm already login..:O:O
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

actually im always OL... but not totally online that never log out.. hahahha if there is someone like that... he/she is an addicted child... hehehe just joking...
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@topic: logging out and turning off ur pc is the same actually .. :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^yah.... he is ryt... closing the window is just like logging out... and if u didnt log out on that pc...... and u log in on other pc, u will notice that there is a "log in" hahaha...
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh.. i thought that ephe was referring to the member who never logs out..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's ok lol. You guys can talk about yourselves if you want. Just be honest. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ lol vitz.. are you talking bout yourself? :lol: hmm .. lemme see... i barely log out before, back in my 7month rest days :lol: i sleep 4-5hours and log-in agen until dawn ... [b]AND[/b] you were [b][color=green]online[/color][/b] the whole time i think ..bwahahaha =D there so many addictus members that i miss..
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its been 6 month since i didnt enter login page of friendstertalk. hoho lol same as my pc.i never click the "shutdown" button. lol
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

i never logging out my fTalk.. cuz i love fTalk o much,...... :)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me too, i dont logout here. i just close the browser when my supapapalicious uses my puter. i dont like him to know im in ftalk; he might join the forum and spy on me. lol
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]oh lol that's me. XD I dont log-out my FTalk acc. Because I'm too lazy to log-in. And, I'm teh only one in this house who's foruming, so yeah. XP No need to log out anymore. X3[/quote] weee.. same here ate blanch.. haha.. i maybe that one.. :lol: coz i'm tired typing nd typing the UN and password.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

since i joined ftalk.. i never logged out.. haha weird right?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont log out on friendstertalk :lol: :lol: lol. friendstertalk dont automatically logs out, dunno why? even if i shut my computer down, and when i check it the day after, its still logged in :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^^ lol vitz.. are you talking bout yourself? :lol: hmm .. lemme see... i barely log out before, back in my 7month rest days :lol: i sleep 4-5hours and log-in agen until dawn ... AND you were online the whole time i think ..bwahahaha =D there so many addictus members that i miss..[/quote] Ouch I hate dust. Hurts the eyes. =D [hr] [scroll][img]http://animegifs.free.fr/misc/tarepanda/page1/tarepanda01.gif[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2ujihoz.gif[/img] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:[/scroll] [hr]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-14 05:21:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy