• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

rica_montecarlo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

=) hello for me ftalk is the best u know what???? ♥♥♥♥im rica♥♥♥♥♥
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

i never logout my account. :P
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i never logout. coz im too lazy to logout,. hahaha
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't log out also:D I'm too lazy to click the button:D And very forgetful to log out!
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its chipster he really like ftalk :lol: also me :D
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha! me too. i never log-out my account here on Ftalk!!:D:D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't logout my account anymore.. so that it would be easy to visit here,
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think....... chipster =D
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

meh .... sometimes i log- out it but sometimes i did'nt coz i feel boring when im not entering the fstalk.. fstalk is no. 1.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
zeanrae
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoaa i guess birds that flocks together stays together. Me, i don't log out either.. most often the next user of our pc usually does..
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yEAH.. I nver logout 2.. So lazy for doing something like that.. =D :penguin::penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I do not log off as wel. :) [/b][/font]
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I never log-out. I never log-out in any site, since i`m usually lazy to log-in again xD :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Kua Chipster, I think :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

obviously chipster never logout :o
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]me!! i never logout.. hehehe.. but not active sometimes... :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mE! I hate to log in again and again and again
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]chipster yea... also, ryl i think =D pis out[/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Kuya Chipster do not logout. haha ! and me. I do not. I just close the browser :lol:
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Waahh.. I never log out.. I'm too lazy to do that.. Even in a net cafe, I never do that.. weee.:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy