• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 112345678910..10

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

jud_10131
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

me.... :D:D:D:D:D:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::puke::puke::puke:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

I'm one of 'em. I never log out my Ftalk acc. coz I'm too lazy to log in. <3
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well me.... haha i never logout. :D i always leave the computer wid my name in fstalk on it. haha. d:wasted:
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im one of you.. i never log out my acc.. thats bec i open ftalk evryday.. :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

L0L. actually i dont log-out my account in here- i just leave it without signing it off~! Then if im going to go here- exactly it was already my account. :lol: Im hating to log my account here because my password was quite hard. :doubt: I have to open my email first to know teh password tehn copy + Paste. :lol:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im one of them wuu~ im really lazy to log in my account ;)
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

count me in :D im never log out since i can active my invisible mode =D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. I never log-out ftalk cuz i'm too lazy to log-in again... hehehehhe... :D
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never log out cause i'm too lazy to log in again. even in friendster :D besides, no one uses my computer, except me! :eh: mwahahaha. =D
jhell
» n00b
1969-12-31

whahaha.. i'm one of them.. cause i'm always checkin' if there's an update on friendster.. is it just okay? or.. we need to log out everytime??:puke:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont log out my account too on ftalk. :D
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe.. i'm one of 'em also... i never log out here coz i'm still practicing the tutorials... i always check for updates....:lol:
anna101
» n00b
1969-12-31

woah :penguin:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh I get what you mean! Yh me too I never logout! :lol:
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) i usually log-out...but there are times when i don't.. especially when i'm already really sleepy..i forget to..haha but i think my comp. automatically logs out my account..hmm...
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me! i'm not log out because... i don't like? Hihihi!
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sumtimes i log-out (i have a time) sumtimes i dont coz i dont have time
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me to didnt log out when i finish visited FTalk hahahahhhaa...... :penguin::penguin:
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I don't log out here in FStalk :rolleyes: What's wrong with it by the way :disgust::doubt:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]well me.... haha i never logout. :D i always leave the computer wid my name in fstalk on it. haha. d:wasted:[/quote] Haha.Same here wif kuya Japzy(wutever).
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy