• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

me! coz i visit ftalk every day n everytime im online :D
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

i never log out,, it's auto log in ne, coz i don't want to key-in the username and pword everytime i visit the site,, and i visit everytime i'm surfin da net,,^_^ the moderators i guess? and those who are in invi mode! haha! how do we know if they log out or not? =D
friendskler
» n00b
1969-12-31

always login/logout..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me? i logged in 11pm mla time & logged out 8a mla time thats wednesday until sunday. Based on my observation there are more than 500 members online in this time frame...
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhm.. sometimes i go online all day long. :P
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont log out either.. is that bad?
SabreMordren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm online on Ftalk everyday.... ahehehe...
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it's automatically logged out when you turn off the pc...
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D hahaha.. me too.. i do not logged out in this site.. hehehe..
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahaahha:lol: I don't log out my account either.:):thumbsup: its just a waste of time to log in and out well in fact, you're using your own pc,right?
BittersweetPop
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't logout in any website, this is my dad's laptop anyway. :3
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please check the title.
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Loool~ I [b]never[/b] Logout my account if I use my PC. Reason is like what Alyssarae17 said =D :] & I might forget my password, so I keep it logged in. Aheehee--
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

<---- guilty for almost never logging out. i only log out at the end of the day.
tates11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nah its impossible for me not to logout . . . but I suspect someone who dunn logout :doubt: I'm not sure though =|
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i [b]never logout[/b] when im in my own pc bcoz no one knows ftalk,and i always visit here, [i]im also lazy to log in and log in :wallbash:[/i] im [b]logout[/b] when im in computer shop :lol: im aware,whos others hack my account @ Ftalk =D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew. me!? sometimes i log-out but now a days, i never log-out. why!?dunno. :D peace!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i never logged out... but im invi :paranoid:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i never logged out ever since :D i am active
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Never logged out just invisible like NINJA :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy