• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 12345678910..10

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Nobody here in ma house knows how to use teh PC except me so yeah. I don't logout. But i logout sometiems to edit something on my friend's account cuz' she doesn't know how to do it herself -..-
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

ditto!! i do not use the logout button, both in office and at home. :thumbsup:
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh, i'm not logging off! even though this is computer shop that lots of people using our computers, but still i feel safe! =)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think most of us do not log out. I don't as well, since I'm the only one visiting Ftalk here at home :) But of course, I don't stay in front of the PC/Laptop the whole day. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Honestly, I dont [b]log out[/b] my account. Haha. icekandi is always online. No matter what browser I use. Cause as of now, I use three, haha. I find it hassle-free. Thats why.:lol:
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me too ^^ i dont log out ill just leave it alone.. :D only i can use my computer :evil:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me. I logged out, but not closing the window, i will sign out my account and stay at Ftalk PAge. so i can see the portal newly updates post :P mostly im doin that after i answered questions at help :lol: i logged out, and after ive seen that it has a reply on that topic that needs a quick reply., i will sign in back, lols, crazy ryt? :lol: but actually, i stay more at ftalk w/o signing IN. thats true =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wow, tunie. Thats really... I dont know.. weird? But in a good way. Its kind of funny too. Logging in and out, its crazy. :lol: And I bet thats how you answer newly posted topics, haha. Cause you answer very quickyl! ZOOOOOM! ZOOOOOM! :lol: Anyways, I dont log out. I just close the browser directly. I'm such a lazy kid. :penguin:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-16 13:00:25)

emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

i only log out when im going to school..... cause my bro will use the computer for sure... but when im home im checking it every minute... well im only a newbie but im so amazed to FTALK
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^weee.. nice one bro.. and ate icekandi, same here. :lol: i am also a lazy one to logout and login ;)
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

since I joined the group, I have never logged out.. i am too lazy to log in and too impatient to wait..
yabi
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too.. i dont log out here..:P
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: me.. i don't log out in ftalk.. coz i'm lazy to log in again.. hehe.. :lol:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

there were times that i failed to log out due to my internet connection.. that wasn't intentional anyway.. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

as long as my eyes are open [meaning as long as i'm awake] during vacation, i'm always online. except if i'm not home of course. ADDICT!
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

does when i close the IE.. and im still sign on it will automatically sign off??
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I never log out but I'm always in Invi Mode! But before you can always see me online!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]im always online sumtimes.. eventho the pc was turnerd off. :lol: its bcoz of the deepfrezer =) [/b][/color]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me i never logged out here in friendstertalk. im just closing the windows. :D sometimes my sisters or brothers searching for layouts here in friendstertalk using my account :eh:

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-08-27 04:15:41)

ladyyelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe i dunno, but me i never log out... haha... :rose::rose::rose::rose: it's because i have my own pc
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy