• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..1234567891010

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

how do you become invi members? :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I Dont Sleep Just to talk with my classSmates! :lol: & play PCW :eh:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i don't sleep Busy Texting hahahaha! =D
myca.07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i log out alwayz!..peace! =D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

there's this guy ..he's name is (pat) - [b]tap13[/b] .. everytime i log in..he is always online..especially in rockstars..=)
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guilty, :D it's a bit of a hassle for me to type my username and password everytime i wanna log in to ftak so i don't anymore, is that bad?

Last edited by lakeflower (2008-10-21 11:40:11)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mee :]] no need to log out ,cause this is my pc :]]
dJunA
» n00b
1969-12-31

:/..that would be me i guess..though this is a family pc, i am the only ftalker..and don't mind me..i'm noob..=|
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh... me tooo. i did this
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I always accidentally log out my ftalk account because I set my FF to remove all cookies for protection. Oh well. :)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ammm, 5 hours a day , thats my habits. :D log out no close window yes =)
marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know someone that never logouts... hehehe... no idea... keepsafe
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Then, dont post here. :) Right?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me it's Yuna! :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Is diz topic talkin' about me or wut? :lol: hha! I never click the button that says; "Log Out" in every single website that I go to.. Log Out? [color=red][b]NO[/b][/color] Close Window? [color=red][b]Yep[/b][/color] haha.. but anyway,. wut 'bout if I just close the window of this website w/o [b]L[/b]og [b]O[/b]ut? wut will happen to me status? [color=green][b]-Online-[/b][/color] pops up? or [color=silver]-Offline-[/color] pops up?
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me! i never log out in eptok..hihi., I`m always ol but not totally ol.. hihi.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I never log-off, jst closing d close window. :)[/b]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#DB2645]me too!!!i don't hve to type my username& password again.. i'll juz open the browser and tadaaaa it's automatically ftalk..hehehe[/color]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i never log-out here in ftalk. i'm too lazy to type my password over and over again. :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

never logged out hehehe some pipz pm me that im a snobber hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy