• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 12345678910..10

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

I don't log out since i am the only one who knows ftalk here in our house. it saves time actually.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

:arrow: i don't log out. but yea, i turn my pc off :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ same here.. :D i don't log out i just close the browser,hibernate the pc.. :retard:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i never log out...well sometimes i do..but most of the time its not..i just closed it so the next time i open my ftalk..acct lolz.. i dont have to enter my usrname and pass and [b]im invi moed[/b] :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow, so many people never log out. :lol: Personally, I always do (well...99% of the time but sometimes I forget). I can't hide in invi mode, so I log out so people know if I'm online or not.
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I do... I never Log-out of FTALK.. heheheh :D [b]I lub eptok..that's why =)[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o I never used the logout button, only close the browser window so can easily access ftalk without having to login. The only time I must log in is after I delete all the cookies =)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I never used the logout button, only close the browser window so can easily access ftalk without having to login. The only time I must log in is after I delete all the cookies[/quote] Yeah, me too, that's exactly what I do too..
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.i never logout though im not always online. im a little lazy to enter again and again my username and password. i'll just close the browser. then turn off the pc. and when i get online again.i'll never enter the informations again. haha.
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i never log out.. but im moar on reading posts.. :lol::lol: im not really that active here..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i didn't log out my ftalk account anymore. :/
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've never clicked the logout button unless im in some public comp. (ie at school), since I know Im pretty much going to do the same thing when I come back.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Guilty on all accounts.. I cannot Logged out I am In-prison here...[/b] :eh: =D

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-15 00:55:30)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I really need to log out my account since we have a cafe. For the sake of my account. LOL
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont logout... i simply close the window :lol: im too lazy to logout... besides, i use the internet in my house :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Ouch I hate dust. Hurts the eyes. =D :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] lol guilty much vitz? =D i log out since im only using computers in our computer lab or internet cafes these days :wasted:
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its a waste of time if i will logout and my sisters don't use it so i never logout...
BlessAlexis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well im the only one who knows ftalk here in our house so i dont log out anymore :D
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.i [b]never logout[/b] .cause there's no one on the family who has a ftalk acc ... except for me :lol: .but i do it because .i don't want to bother myself logging in and out of ftalk !! .hehe ^_^
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha those adicts pops out hahahah:) Mee I only stay here a couple of hours. I am busy man in actual life hehehe:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy