• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Wehhh~~~ I [b]never log out[/b] evendou [i]Kevin [/i]let me to use his fstalk~~:paranoid: I just [u]Turn off d pc[/u]~~:P Actually, I dont remember my [b]password[/b]~~ Wahahaha~~!!=D
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

sometimes i log out. but mostly no.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't log out. hehe. well sometimes i do, but mostly not.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ha3.. i never log out cuz i'm 2 lazy 2 log in again...:rolleyes:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ me too. :lol: I never logout since I'm the only one who visits Ftalk in this laptop. :D:D
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hardly logged ou too. thats the power of invisibility hehe! but other than me I think [b]Sis Tinay[/b] is always on hehe.! miss you sis
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah, when i was newbie only. After that,my acc will automatically logout whenever i off my pc. :/
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i olwaiz log out.. coz if no.. my bro will destroy my acc..=D[/align]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Uhmm.. me.. I never log out even im leaving.. Wahhehehe.. Well, i dont recognize anyone so far..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahah! i don't log out.. besides i'm the only one who have ftalk account in the family... and besides am lazy.. the main thing! xD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I never log out wen...... they are here esp. him...[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i never log out.. why should i? hahaha.. i dont remember my pass here.. :wallbash:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i never logout because i'm lazy... lol i don't like typing over and over again :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It's Danxxxxx. lewls. The most addicted member here. XD
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i never logout since i join.. i just turn off my pc! :) and also im lazy to log in ..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i never did log out because i forgot my password! but i tried logging out once and it was successful hahaha
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For me, I never logout~ unless I clear my private data on firefox . haha .
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i never log out actually.. but my ff clears private data.. so in the end.. i would have to log in again.. lolz..
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i nver log out cause im the only one in this house who is a member of ftalk :D
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha :] i never log out here. :] hehe :]] its really fun. x)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy