• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

i dunn log-out mh eptok acc. coz em juzz onli n da hawzs. lawl. too lazy 2 make that log-out thinggy!
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

haha. i never log out during my first few months here in ftalk~ i just find logging out a bit tiresome. lol~ *laziness. hihi :lol:

Last edited by _prInceSs12_ (2008-09-05 08:17:43)

Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I never log out here, if I'm going out the store I just close the window right away [b]without[/b] logging out. :retard:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey that's me i'm kinda bit lazy so i dont log out :D
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue]I'm one of the members who don't log out.haha. because,I'm the only one who goes in this site here in our house. :)[/color]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am !! bcoz .. i always 4got pass and username :lol:
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't log out to this site.,. :D =D i'm the only one who's visiting this site on my place~

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-15 11:00:24)

mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here also. hahaha i don't log out i always forgot to log out hahaha =D
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

actually, i log out. although no one here in the house knows ftalk.:D but its awkward because when i open again ftalk, it is still logged in. :question: and also, when i press the logout button, sometimes it doesn't log out. any members who have the same problem like mine?
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

I used to leave my account logged (and stores my password at the pc) but unfortunately im too lazy to post. hehe. Have a good everyone!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]'em always never logged out :D But when i off my comp,i didn't log out . (Coz off layziness) LOLZ . but when i open my computer,im still logged in :D[/b][/align]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee I always logout :eh:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wouh..i don't log out here in fstalk.. :lol:
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me.. i dont logout. im the one using my own account and laptop....
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont logout also in fstalk.. one day, i thought it was still on log when i used my other computer but it was not.. i think it depends on the computer you're using... if you are on log on that certain computer and u dont log out, it will remain on log even if u shut down ur comp but if u use another comp. u really need to log in
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yepp...exactly.... i agree wid u jannah.. welcome to ftalk!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i visit ftalk every friday evening and saturday...
laizalou
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmm... i don't log out... :rolleyes: coz i always visit ftalk..=)
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Me..I never logout. That's becaues I'm the only one using my computer. Why waste my time logging in and out? But sometimes when I close and open again fstalk... I was automatically logeed out.
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im addicted to ftalk.. thats why even i shut down my pc.. im still online.. hehehehe.. toinkz!!..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know the question is kinda awkward but it's interesting. Have you ever thought of a member that never logs out here at fTalk? :lol: These are the members who looks like they're always online. :P

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:02

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy