• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu * C- mi * D- te * E- ku * F- lu * G- ji * > H- ri * I- ki * J- zu * K- me * L- ta * M- rin * N- to * > O-mo * P- no * Q- ke * R- shi * S- ari * T-chi * > U- do * V- ru * W-mei * X-na * Y- fu * Z- zi ********* PUT YOUR NAMES IN JAPANESE AND TRY PRONOUNCING IT.... ITS FUN!!!! ********[/b] :arrow: :arrow: mine is [b]ALDRiN=katateshikito[/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

:arrow: Mirikashitakuari :/ ^ Uh, from which site did that came from, by the way?
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

^LOL.. that was from bulletin of Friendster.. am i ayt? ;) Tamokiari <-- weird :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah.. i always saw it there. but mind compiling all of your posts instead of posting them one by one?? nix = tokina :retard:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-27 22:03:06)

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: All credits go to Funlok.com :thumbsup: [/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is, [b]tokimika[/b]... :lol: its kinda weird... but its also cute... :lol:
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

rinkimeku zumoshitekato arikato bokaarimidokata wahhh haba... as i've known japanese name q ay... shoichi akskikaga....so short.....
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:05:02)

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: hi Rinkashikiku Zukuarishirikuta Mimo! [/b]

Last edited by 'ALDRiN *113*' (2007-05-28 00:38:44)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Tamodo (for short!) or Meikitoji :lol: ROFL
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:O takitokuchichiku :o :lol: Hehhe..watta long name.. :lol: =D :D
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A- ka * B- tu * C- mi * D- te * E- ku * F- lu * G- ji * > H- ri * I- ki * J- zu * K- me * L- ta * M- rin * N- to * > O-mo * P- no * Q- ke * R- shi * S- ari * T-chi * > U- do * V- ru * W-mei * X-na * Y- fu * Z- zi Zumorito Tekatokikuta Tukushitokatuku wa.....this is very long indeed... :o
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ZuMoAri AriKuta.... WAAAAA.... sounds funny... =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Translating [i]Padme[/i] I came up w/ [u]Nokaterinku[/u]. But I think I'd stick with Yuriko haha...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: yah its better if u'll stick wid Yuriko!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

アイナ カリザ [i](Aina Cariza)[/i]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Translating [i]Padme[/i] I came up w/ [u]Nokaterinku[/u]. But I think I'd stick with Yuriko haha...[/quote] Right ate Yuriko! :lol:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ghem=jirikurin that sounds weird..ehehe :lol: [/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

We all got weird names from this one :lol:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] tekatokimika[/b] err so weird!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:15

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy