• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

isa87
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

ki ari ka.. mine is isa = kiarika huh, really a weird name :smoke:
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

shikatokuta :O :wasted:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Zukutotolukushi ... waa.. hehehe.. wat a weird name.. :]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

SHI KA ARI FU KA TE KA TO... If combined together :arrow: Shikaarifukatekato...?? What a grotesque name... Well,I didn't know that my name in Japanese is darn long..haha! :P
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mikashita rinkashime
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

LYNNE= tafutotoku doesnt sound ryt...dnt lyk it...
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine is Patricia=Nokachishikimikika Thats long!lol =D :lol:
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][align=center][b]mirikashirinkakitoku its cute, kinda long hehe[/b][/align][/color]
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D [b]Love & Peace[/b] :rose: [b]Juan Renato Ayomi[/b] = [i]zudokato shikutokachimo kafumorinki[/i] :/ Cool!!
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Love= tamoroku
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ALIYY[/b] :arrow: katakifufu..lurve it... :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Lovelee= tamorokutakuku

Last edited by philixre (2008-02-16 05:06:17)

_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] Wait,isnt there onother post like this?? :/ i think it was: "What is your ninja name" ..or sumthin like that. [b]ANYWAYS![/b] Mai neimo: [b]"Rikarinkiari Kataki-Kamezukashi"[/b] [i](Last, First)[/i] Buttu, Yiu can corru me [b]Rin KaKashi [/b] Hahaha! :lol: I feel chakra flowin in me! Hahaha! [/align]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ tukurintuki
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]von christian = rumoto mirishikiarichikikato[/b][my real name] [b]`eMovoN = korintrumoto[/b] [username] :lol: :lol: :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: shikimo sounds good.. :thumbsup:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ismoyo = kiaririnmofumo[/b] what is this mean :disgust: :lol:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

JAPHET :arrow: zukanorikuchi
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

HAZEL MAE= RIKAZIKUTA RINKAKU lol my name is weird
da_handsome89
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kakata :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy