• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

angelie=katojikutakiku weew!, xow weird?! jiji:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

mirikudomei nice name.. yesss
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is dayne= [b]tekafutoku[/b] hahaha.=]]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]kushikimi tushikizidokutaku[/b] too long.. hihi
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

zukafu...--ok
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

trixie=chishirinakiku =D:o
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

michiko :arrow: rinkimirikimemo......ok :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

rukitomikutochi ..?????? huh . .weird ..lol
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]jiku[/b] thats my japanese name but i prefer [b]enzeru[/b] =)

Last edited by myyrkhaztic (2008-06-05 05:29:00)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nahzbate = tokarizitukachiku << Weird[/b][/align]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]katatakato zukarinkuari[/b] waaaaaaaaa thats my japanese name?
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rinkashikimo :o :o so weird but......... awesome :O :O :O LOL
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

jitakatefuari:arrow:gladys jitakatezi:arrow:gladz

Last edited by gladz23 (2008-06-05 05:10:15)

candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is[spoiler]gikafutaku!!!!haha..[/spoiler]
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Jade>>>zukateku
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nokadota for paul ahahaha like (ano ka dota nalang!!)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine. :] Luiza -tadokizika haha.. nice one!. thanks for sharing!. love it!>
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mine is [b]mekitoji[/b] hahaha... i used my nickname weird.. :lol:
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]myn is mekirin=kim. x]][/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

UMA - Dorinka - ドリンカ O.o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:27

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy