• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

woah..check out mine :o dann dykstra = tekatoto tefymearichishika wahahaha... :lol:
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

katojikutakikedoku = full name ku.. :lol: katojikuta= for short :D
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I alrady try that in friendster bulletins... but it's nice that you guyz... will try it also... hehehe
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. i got mekirin. lols. that's so whatever.
-MoxieGurL-
» n00b
1969-12-31

rinmotoka... ang kulet..hihi^^
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: katochirikuka weird. . .
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kuzukafu its nice

Last edited by leftalone (2007-06-08 09:08:41)

chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mirikashikiariariku=charisse tekafutoku=dayne waah! too long!
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]marifel morales[/b] [i]rinkashikilukuta rinmoshikatakuari[/i] woah.. weird.. haha
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nyakz,.[/b] .mine is [b]kakishikutoku?!,.:D[/b]
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mekashitamo[/b] heheh.. funny name!
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

RinKuTaChi---hehe...
-=-myrj-=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah..[u][b]rinfushizukakutomefu[/b][/u] darn its too long!!! :lol:

Last edited by -=-myrj-=- (2007-06-10 11:00:12)

Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ShiKudoShi!! Nice name for me i lyk it!!
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tokimimo >> err.. sound's like a gurl's name... :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Mine is " Rikashirukufu". But I thought my japanese name was Harubei, coz that was my Japanese classmate said.[/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D [b]Mine[/b] :arrow: [i][b]Zudotakukijichikito[/b][/i] :o :o
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Zumorukichito[/b] = Real Name :wallbash: [b]Kunorikurinkushikata[/b] = User Name on Ftalk :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-13 22:38:04)

sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]Arikunafunomoariri.... weird and long.... :D lol[/b][/i]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Kanoshikita[/b] hehehe.. sounds like "chikita" hehehe... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:15

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy