• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

rinkafute :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

[b]^[/b] LOL My dear niece. :] [b]TOPIC[/b] Koori = Ice >> Just a translation of my name, lol. Kimiko = Ice >>The real one, haha.
lanxerz
» n00b
1969-12-31

takatomite nyaw:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool.. here's mine... reika=== shikukimeka :lol: i love it...
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tokirinkikuta Mikachikinomoto?.. It's too long for my Full Name.. My full name: Tokirinkikuta Zumoshikunori Tekutarindototeto Mikachikinomoto?...
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol,.. its [b]RIKITAFUTO :eh:[/b] ,. funny :lol: but my japs name is Hairin- shortened hairin anri (hilyn annly) :wallbash:
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tekutotokite meikitatakikarin................ too long. . . :clock:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my japanese name is murasaki kimu.. and thats for real...my name really..haha
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

KRISTINA = [b]meshikiarichikitoka[/b] awts! its too long..:lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mi-ri-shi-ki-ari-chi-ki-ka-to C H R I S T I A N thats [u][b]WEIRD[/b][/u]
leeanne08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][u]LEEANNE[/u]-[/u]- takukukatotoku hahaha very hard 2 pronounce ...... :lol::lol::lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my name is danica.. so .. :arrow: tekatokimika :lol:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im mekirin!?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Amff. I think this was from a text message long ago, hahahha. Zumofu. Ew.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

:arrow: kutokufu..:lol: uhhhmmm....:D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kikatoka. Lol. Sounds weird huh? :eh:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color] mine's.. Donna Louise = [u]temototoka tamodokiariku[/u] Louiz = [u]tamodokizi[/u] lolz. xP[/b][/align]
ririi
» n00b
1969-12-31

A- ka * B- tu * C- mi * D- te * E- ku * F- lu * G- ji * > H- ri * I- ki * J- zu * K- me * L- ta * M- rin * N- to * > O-mo * P- no * Q- ke * R- shi * S- ari * T-chi * > U- do * V- ru * W-mei * X-na * Y- fu * Z- zi Shizimekika Mirikakishikatoki Kaarishiki haha is't true?:D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tamodokiariku hhehe, i dont know how to speak it lol,
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tokimikufu- nicey chimeikitometate- twinkle zukukato kutemeikito chidotakatoji - my full name bwahaahahahahahahah.. long really.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:28

[ 11 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy