• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

reyzhielle
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

rachelle in japanese its [quote]shikamirikutataku[/quote]
blacksnake
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

VINCENT=rukito mikutochi //sounds weird...jejejej :penguin:
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wench ---> Meikutomiri ...... Weird? and i love it! haha :lol: the weirder the better!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weird :( :arrow: tokatekitaka :lol: :lol:
GREEEEENLilypop
» n00b
1969-12-31

Takiridoka? Ohmygod, ohmygod, that's so AWESOME!.
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]zufutoshimoarite mekafuku[/b] I would probably commit suicide if this was really my name. LOL. Kidding. =D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine,, tokaritekari... its just a silly game.. i dont take it seriously.. :P:P:P
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tekutokiariku:D haha..its kinda wierd..lolz:D

Last edited by Den-chan (2008-09-17 07:19:11)

Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my real name is oki... so MOMEKi^^ what's the meaning :question:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is :arrow: shikukutokatafuto tekarukite kaarikuno :lol: haha!! watta name
Uchihanuke
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]todomeku[/b] i think the name not good
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Gerald - Jikushikatate What a name..
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]mine is...DANIELA-tekatokikuka[/b]
malm_steen14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Mine is Miyabi....:D:D
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine :arrow: Naizen Hachirobei sounds cool
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Bridget[/b]-Tushikitejikachi :P Very long XD
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Tufushimotofu[/b] what? :O what a name! =D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Arikamedoshika... heheheh.. this iz fun..
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

zukarinarizimekiku itsz jamszkie . :lol: hehe . zo long . hehe . lurb it .
iah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

todoshizirikika:lol: funny and long:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:26

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy